Learn more about Board Certification through ACMPE here.
Learn more about Fellowship here.
Board certification – Exam Scheduling
July 1-August 7, 2022 – No exams offered; purchasing open as well as scheduling after August 7th.
August 8, 2022- On-demand and immediate scoring will resume.
*For those who tested June 2022, scores will be released before August 8th.
ACMPE CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Current Cycle: 1/1/2022 - 12/31/2024.
MGMA requires 50 hours to maintain your ACMPE credentials and to complete your CMPE. Of the 50 hours:
30 hours must be from MGMA National, state or local.
- Article assessments (free, 10 a year offered)
- Webinars (free as long as they are not certificate bearing, 25-45 a year)
- Survey participation
- Lunch and learns/ Meetings with professional development (presentation on a topic)
Of the 30 hours, 12 must be from LIVE learning from MGMA National, state or local.
- Live Webinars
- Live teleconferences
- Face to Face Events
20 hours must also come from qualified sources that pertain to the medical practice management field or MGMA.
- Recognized professional associations and organizations
- College and university coursework
- Formal presentations
- Distance learning with interactivity
Wisconsin Medical Management Group Association
Executive Director: Jean Thomas, CMPE
319-560-0435 | email@example.com
To be a resource for information, education, networking, and advocacy opportunities for all medical group management professionals.